Rhino's default notification sounds and ringtones can be easily personalised to suit your needs as follows:
- Open Settings
- Either swipe up from the home screen to display the app drawer, and select settings, or
- Swipe down from the notification area and tap the settings icon present in the notification panel.
- Select Sound
- Select the desired sound you would like to edit:
- Phone ringtone
- Default notification sound
- Default alarm sound
- Select from a list of preloaded sounds, or tap + Add ringtone to select a custom, downloaded or sideloaded sound file
- Tap OK
Your new sound is now set.