We're sorry to see you have an issue that requires escalation to Rhino support.
Before reaching out, please prepare the following information to ensure we can help you as quickly as possible:
- A detailed description of the issue you're facing
- Detailed steps to replicate the issue (if available)
- Images or video of the issue (if available)
- Logs from the device for software-based issues
- Device details
- Android version (9, 10, 11..)
- Model name (T8, M10p..)
- Build number (software version) - Locate in Settings > About > Build number
- Serial number/IMEI
- Number of devices affected
- Period of time this issue has been present
Should you suffer from an obvious hardware issue (dead pixels, unusable ports, etc), please state this clearly when raising an issue with the Rhino support team, as an RMA process will need to be initialised for in-warranty devices.
With all of the information above prepared, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Any detail missing may be requested, and will impact time to resolution. If you are unable to collect any/all requested information, please state this when raising a request.