If you're having issues with connectivity, including Wi-Fi, cellular (mobile data) or Bluetooth, you may opt to reset your network settings as an advanced step in troubleshooting the issue. To reset:
- Open Settings
- Either swipe up from the home screen to display the app drawer, and select settings, or
- Swipe down from the notification area and tap the settings icon present in the notification panel.
- Tap System
- Tap Reset options (under Advanced)
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
- Tap RESET SETTINGS
- Tap RESET SETTINGS again
- The RHINO device will begin the irreversible process of resetting all network settings. Be prepared to re-input configurations and saved networks again.